At Publix, we believe that systematic thinking produces systematic processes, which in turn deliver consistent, sustainable results. That’s one of the keys to our success and our reputation as a leader in the retail industry.
For that reason, we employ a lot of analysts. Hundreds of them. They work in our corporate offices, our distribution centers, and our manufacturing plants, primarily in Florida and Georgia.
So if you have the education, experience or penchant for analytical thinking, this might be a good fit for your career.
Here is a list of just some of the relevant positions at Publix:
- In Information Technology, there are Software Quality Assurance Analysts, Network Support Analysts, Systems Analysts, Retail Test Analysts, Request Analysts, Enterprise Portal System Analysts, Customer Support Analysts, and Application Delivery System Analysts.
- In Manufacturing, there are Inventory Control Analysts, Manufacturing Supply Chain Analysts, Senior Purchasing Analysts, Administration Analysts, and Job Closing Analysts.
- In Risk Management, there are General Liability Analysts, Medical Bill Analysts, and OSHA Recordkeeping Analysts.
- In Finance, there are Regional Business Analysts, Senior Tax Analysts, Fixed Asset Analysts, Cash Management Analysts and Corporate Travel Analysts.
- In Facilities, there are Call Analysts, Solid Waste Analysts, and Facilities Project Office Information Analysts.
- In Loss Prevention, there are Industrial Safety Analysts, Fire Safety Analysts, and general Safety Analysts.
- In Human Resources and Benefits, there are Job Analysts, HR Business Analysts, and Benefits Financial Analysts
- In Marketing, there are Consumer Research Analysts, Market Research Analysts, Customer Relationship Management Analysts and Geographic Information Systems Analysts.
- In Product Business Development, there are many Category Analysts.
- In Distribution, there are Decision Support Analysts and Administration Analysts.
- In Strategy Support, there are many Process Improvement Analysts.
- In Pharmacy, there are Compliance Analysts.
Some of these positions are salaried; some are hourly, and each has different duties and requirements. But they all share the same laser focus on collecting, organizing and analyzing data to help Publix make wise decisions.
If this blog has piqued your interest, do some further research on our website. We welcome systematic thinkers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.