Today we learned Publix is ranked fourth among Best Workplaces in Retail for 2016, according to the Great Place to Work Institute. This is great news and an improvement on our 2015 ranking of eleventh place.
This review is based on an anonymous survey of 837 Publix associates, with a 90% confidence level and a margin of error of ± 2.84.
Following are some of the survey’s findings:
- 90% of the respondents say their workplace is great.
- 94% note they feel good about the ways in which we contribute to the community.
- 94% say they are given the resources and equipment to do their job.
- 92% of these associates surveyed say they are proud to tell others they work here at Publix.
- 92% say Publix offers special and unique benefits.
- 92% note our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
In addition to earning this Great Place to Work ranking, Publix has received these other recent Great Place to Work Institute recognitions:
Best Workplaces for Millennials 2016 (ranked 74)
Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for® 2016 (ranked 67)
Best Workplaces in Retail 2015 (ranked 11)
Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for® 2015 (ranked 81)
Great Workplaces in Retail 2014 (ranked 10)