From company ownership to career opportunities, Publix has great benefits available to our associates. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits Publix offers.
Company ownership — and retirement savings!
One of the amazing things about our company is the opportunity for all of us to become company owners through our
- PROFIT Plan – a retirement plan made up of Publix stock that Publix contributes to
- 401(k) SMART Plan – a retirement plan that both you and Publix contribute to and
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – a stock purchase plan through which you can buy Publix stock.
Advance your career — and your education!
We’re here to assist associates who want to take the next step in their education. You may be eligible for reimbursement for
- attending a GED prep class or purchasing a workbook
- taking the state GED exam
- taking a course related to your current job
- completing undergraduate or graduate programs or
- completing occupational or technical
Group insurance — to help protect you now and in the future! Take care of yourself and your family by enrolling in
- health insurance with prescription coverage for accidents and illnesses
- long-term disability insurance to protect your pay
- dental insurance for routine teeth cleanings and maintenance
- vision insurance to protect your eyesight and purchase contacts or glasses and
- supplemental life insurance to help care for your loved ones in the event of your death.
And, don’t forget to take advantage of our Life. Inspired. benefits including
Interested in learning more about your benefits and to see if you qualify? Be sure to check out PASSport.