Amwell telehealth offers BCBS PPO Plan enrollees the convenience of talking to a doctor from their phone, tablet or computer.
Have a sore throat? Running a fever?
If you have a minor medical concern but can’t get in to see your doctor, telehealth is a great option. And it’s easier and cheaper than going to an urgent care clinic! For a $25 copay, you can video chat directly with a doctor 24/7/365. Be sure to enter PUBLIX as the Service Key when you sign up. Learn more.
Create an Amwell account by July 20, and you could win a $50 Publix gift card.
To create an account
- Download the Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 app for Apple or Android, or visit Amwell’s website.
- Enroll to create your account. You’ll need your BCBS ID card.
- Select Publix BCBS PPO Plan from the health plan menu.
- Enter Subscriber ID number, 3 alpha (beginning with P) and 12 numbers.
- Enter Service Key PUBLIX.